We have resumed our regular open to the public hours of 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. each Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
The safety and welfare of our guests and staff is our priority so we are taking the following steps to do just that:
*Social distancing protocols will be observed. Unfortunately, we will no longer be able to offer our tram rides - seating is too approximate between guests. Social distancing is not possible on this ride previously offered. However, this ride was only a very small part of what we do here at the Ranch. See our video posted above for details! Also, our playground will be closed until further notice.
* Increased cleanliness in the park: we will be cleaning contact surfaces frequently throughout the day with Triple Two (which has been pre-approved by the US Environmental Protection Agency for use against emerging enveloped viral pathogens and can be used during the COVID-19 outbreak).
* Monitoring and metering guest access to spaces within the park that are prone to congestion.
* Plexi-glass shields at our ticket window. We would appreciate our guests purchasing their tickets in advance from our website (www.sharkarosa.com) This limits the amount of contact between our staff and our guests.
* Our staff is equipped with personal protective equipment. We strongly recommend that our guests also wear face masks while in the park.
* Social distancing reminders posted throughout the park
We will be offering additional shows to our regular schedule of presentations throughout the day to include more of our animals and provide more entertainment for you and your family. We begin at 9:20 a.m. with our last show at 3:40 p.m. with twenty shows in all.
We recommend that you pack a picnic lunch for you and your family to enjoy in our courtyard picnic area.
We look forward to having you back out to the park to enjoy the fresh air, the wonderful wildlife and to make some positive memories during this unprecedented time.